Commercial Steel Auto Repair Shop in USAShop Building / Metal Shop Building / Steel Shop Building / Shop Kits / Car Garage Shop / Car Repair Shop
The steel structure is a very representative green building material. The advantages of steel structure are very obvious. The integrated factory building of steel structure can achieve a mechanization rate of more than 90%, which can reduce labor by more than half.Therefore, in the current green transformation of buildings, steel structure is an important choice. The recycling and utilization of second-hand steel structures are also very important, which can save a lot of resources.
Auto Repair Shop Building Kits
Steel structure workshops are a rapidly developing field in recent years, and the use of light steel structure workshops accounts for more than 50% of the investment in non-residential buildings. This kind of structure has a high degree of industrialization and commercialization, fast construction, high comprehensive benefits, and great market demand.There are already a variety of low-level, multi-layer and high-level design schemes and examples. Because it can achieve large span and large space, flexible separation and use, fast construction speed, and favorable earthquake resistance, it has a great impact on the traditional plant structure model. The various components or parts are usually connected by welding bolts or rivets, which is one of the main types of building structures.
Why Choose Steel Structure as Automotive Center?
The biggest advantage of using steel structure is that it is completely environmentally friendly and recyclable resources, which will not pollute the environment. Under normal circumstances, traditional buildings generate 200 kilograms of waste per square meter, and a building of 50,000 square meters emits about 10,000 wastes. Construction waste accounts for 30%-50% of urban waste.
The PEB Steel Building
What Affected The Life Span of The Prefabricated Building?
The life of a general reinforced concrete structure workshop is about 60 years, and the life of a brick-concrete structure workshop is about 50 years. So what is the life of the steel structure workshop?In theory, the life of the steel is indefinite, but if the influence of environmental factors is considered, the life of the steel structure workshop is generally 100 years. So, what are the factors that affect the service life of the steel structure workshop?
1. Corrosion resistanceFor steel structures that are exposed to the air for a long time or are often in a wet and dry environment, they are more prone to rust damage. The harm of corrosion to the steel structure is not only limited to the uniform weakening of the effective section of the steel, but also the resulting local rust pits will lead to stress concentration, which will reduce the bearing capacity of the structure and cause brittle failure.
2. Weld ability of steelThe weld ability of steel refers to the performance of the weld connection that can meet the quality requirements under the given structural form and welding process conditions. Steels with poor welding performance are prone to brittle cracks in the heat-affected zone of welding, and the welding quality cannot be guaranteed unless a specific complex welding process is adopted. The welding performance of steel can be tested by testing the specimens of the weld to determine the fatigue strength, plasticity and impact toughness of the weld and its heat-affected zone.
Therefore, in order to prolong the life of the steel structure workshop, it is necessary to overcome the above factors, and the anti-corrosion method of the steel structure workshop is mainly to apply anti-corrosion paint on the surface of the steel structure to slow down the speed of steel corrosion.In improving the refractory performance, a better protection method is to add Mo, Nb and other metal elements to the steel, reduce the content of sulfur and phosphorus in the steel, and then do appropriate external treatment.
Articles Selected for You
- How to Design Steel Building Components & Parts
- How Much Does a Steel Building Cost
- Pre-Construction Services
- What is a Steel Portal Framed Construction
- How to Read Structural Steel Drawings
Blogs Selected for You
- The Main Factors Affecting The Cost of Steel Structure Warehouse
- How Steel Buildings Help Reduce Environmental Impact
- How to Read Structural Steel Drawings
- Are Metal Buildings Cheaper Than Wood Buildings?
- Benefits of Metal Buildings For Agricultural Use
- Choosing the Right Location For Your Metal Building
- Making a Prefab Steel Church
- Passive Housing & Metal –Made for Each Other
- Uses for Metal Structures You May Not Have Known
- Why Do You Need a Prefabricated Home
- What Do You Need To Know Before Designing a Steel Structure Workshop?
- Why Should You Choose a Steel Frame Home Over a Wooden Frame Home
Contact Us >>
Have questions or need help? Before we start, you should know that almost all prefab steel buildings are customized.
Our engineering team will design it according to local wind speed, rain load, length*width*height, and other additional options. Or, we could follow your drawings. Please tell me your requirement, and we will do the rest！
Use the form to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.